Mustard Mary was set up by Mary Quantrill in mid-December 2012 using a secret recipe that has been passed down from her mother who also used to make and sell the mustard. All the mustards are homemade and do not include any artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
Their multi-award-winning mustards include wholegrain mustard with honey and wholegrain mustard with chilli.
You can purchase their mustard from local stockists which as below:
- Gog Magog Hills Farm Shop – Cambridge
- The Larder, Burwash Manor – Barton
- Country Kitchen – Haslingfield
- The Linton Kitchen – Linton
- Stove Cafe – Bourn
- Knibbs butchers – Bourn
- Pearce’s Farm Shop – Buntingford
- Bury Lane Farm Shop – Melbourn
- Thriplow Village Shop – Thriplow
- Elsworth Village Shop – Elsworth
- Elveden Estate Farm Shop – Thetford
- Provenance Brix + Mortar- Whittlesford